Saturday, November 27, 2010

How Long Do Computer Usb Last

5 links to a

I really do not see why I killed my son to filter feed, read my Twitter feed, subscribe to forums, when I scour the bookstores 't all that a brain needs to a single address.


Just on the home http://internetactu.net are:


The technology can eliminate poverty? (2 / 2): Distinguishing the potential machines of men (By H. Guillaud)

The answer is simple: education eliminate poverty! And technology magnifies the intentions and capabilities of man. But it is not a substitute, it creates an opportunity (not guaranteed) and depends on the context. It is man and not the tools they need to invest.


What philosophy is registered in Facebook? (X Gateway)

In Facebook, as in all other social networks, life becomes a database. It is a degradation, which, according to Lanier is "based on mistaken philosophical belief that today's computers can represent human thought or human relations. "


The predictive ability of our socio-technical systems will she kill our free will? (H. Guillaud)

We have a crisis of all systems that are linked either to thought or to knowledge: publishing, newspapers, media, television, university as well as the entire school system. Free will, too. By registering our data increasingly in web-based system, Google and Amazon make us more transparent to others and ourselves.


Little Brothers Big Brother cons (X Gateway)

In George Orwell's 1984 ICT would ensure the dominance of the state. But it is rather the monitoring of all by all that happened today.


When our gadgets know our emotions (X Gateway)

"That a guardian automatically adapt to the known ability of the student's attention, why not, but my MP3 player establish a playlist based on what he interprets my emotional state, or believe to know that my phone when he can tell me texting arriving, I'm not sure that's desirable. "


Thank FING!



0 comments:

Post a Comment