Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cost Of Front Bumper 2000 Mustang

JERRY'S KIDS - Kill kill kill


continue with Raw Nerve. I also had this tape when I order from Youth Attack. Billed as the teaser for their future ep, scheduled for this summer, this tape contains 3 titles. I like the first song, nervous habits, the sound is strange but it does not hurt. The second is more traditional hardcore, in the structure as well as singing. On the B side, Strychnine is a bit more experimental in sound, once again, but strangely I agree though, it's fun, a certain groove emerges is an endpoint, it changes a bit of hardcore snake biting its tail continuously.
RAW NERVE - Nervous Habits [USA - 2011]

01 - Nervous habits
025 - New Neighbors 03 - Strychnine


Download still not find this LP in the store Youth Attack. I knew
Raw Nerve
late, thanks to the countless Internet blogs. This LP, I made an effort not to load the stream''true'', disconnects a lot, side A is fast and comes in as I like the sound of guitar changed since the previous ep. I have a lot more trouble with the B side, too much feedback and testing for my old ears, it's so strange that it makes the toothache. The pressing is very beautiful, purple vinyl, insert words, and includes post.





RAW NERVE - LP [USA - 2010]



1 - Secondhand
2 - Origin Of Species
3 - Gas Can
4 - Cock Of The Walk
5 - Lawns
6 - Beech Grove
7 - Weeds
8 - You Live
9 - Skinned
10 - Born Under A Bad Sign 11 - Cold One 12 - Crosses
13 - Hemlock 14 - Children Télécharger This is a moment that we find this ep on soulseek and even on some blogs, when you know it is out 'officially' a week ago, it is perplexing. I listened, of course, the sound was a disaster, it was probably an intermediate version, the mix is probably not over. Nevertheless I am tempted, I remember Deep Sleep as the first disc that I ordered directly at young label at the time, named Grave Mistake. That path traveled and good records released since then. there does he need to introduce the band, this LP is a continuation of previous work ; Short pieces, sometimes limits youth crew, still the flame ala Descendents behind, good catchy choruses well, here is what provides the combo of Baltimore. I've put the archive comes into downloading even if I find that vinyl sounds better.
DEEP SLEEP - Turn me off [USA - 2011]
01 - Live Forever

02 - Turn me off
03 - Play Another
04 - Always run

05 - Slow down
06 - Be With You
07 - Destroy Everything
08 - Nothing inside
09 - Head Spins
10 - Another me

Download Limited to 100 copies are still available through their
bigcartel
, here is a group with a promising future.

MAGNUM FORCE - Self loathing [USA - 2011]
1 - Distort 2 - Expires 3 - Failure 4 - Worthless

5 - Chin Check
6 - Fuck pity
7 - Self loathing
8. Negative Thoughts

0 comments:

Post a Comment