Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good Ecchi Harem Anime

Ghazi Gheblawi



Screaming Pain


Upon dawn
and after sun rise
closing yesterday, eating today
when it began, it wasn't time.
Finding me praying,
For tomorrow to save
To heal, to obstruct my scream
Upon the rise
The burning soul,
Started to rise
And rays of glow,
Struck my eyes

Inside the pain of mine
Lives my joy
With candles and scents of past
Approaching till today
Sitting, eating pieces
Of cold sadness,
And dead happiness
Killed smiles,
Childish laughers.
Inside lives joy
forgetting its being,
Losing icts name
Sending icts Last Sigh, last icts joy.

_____


Suffering to shout


the morning
And at sunset
Complete yesterday, enjoy the Today
Initially, it is already too late.
As I pray
For tomorrows save
Soothe
, obstructing my screams
At sunrise
my soul on fire
who exalts
And these rays blazing
Who hit my eye

In My pain
throbs with joy mine
include candles and scents of the past
Approaching still far
Sit down, biting to
A cold sadness
Happiness vanished
Smiles bruised
laughter of children.
My inner joy
Who forgets who she is
Loses up to its name
Addressing his last breath, his ultimate joy.

© Adaptation: George Festa - 02.2011
Courtesy Ghazi Gheblawi.

Born in 1975, Ghazi Gheblawi is a poet. He lives in Libya.

site: http://www.gheblawi.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment