Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Make A Communication Board

WORD ON THE STREET - Demo

I had an email from Six Feet Under this morning announcing the release of the reissue LP Nothing To Nothing. Fessant as long as I did not listen, I dive in the mess of my office work, and it reconnects me went platinum. And why would not rip and post until we have it. Upon reflection, it does nothing, a quick search on the web and I realize it is already posted on moultes blogs. This album is a timeless hit, was released in 2002, he has not aged a bit, first song and I'm already like crazy. Their entire discography deserves listen but this one is my favorite. I remember a topic on a forum that was like:''What drives you advise someone who never listen to hardcore,''no doubt that I will include it in the list.
Tear It Up - Nothing to nothing [USA - 2002]
01. Don't Call Me Tonight
02. No One Gets In
03. frat boys
04.. No They Don't Wash Off
05. Play To Destroy
06. You Make Me Hate You
07. From Nothing To Nothing
08. Close My Eyes And Hope For The Worst
09. Shit
10. Intermission
11. Fortified
12. I Don't Need To Be Saved
13. Trust Me I Don't Forget
14. Not This Time
15. Live Fast, Die Punk
16. Furious And Alone
17. The Cause
18. it's The End
lien :
Welcome to solitude


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment