Saturday, February 19, 2011

Late Period And Stomach Flu

DEEP SLEEP - Turn me off







Composed by members of Mob 47 and totalitarianism and lots of other groups, this combo could only sound good. Hardcore, punk or crust, but who cares, it does it well. This is actually the demo out in October 2010 with little change. It came to 300 copies only, including a cover version limited to 100 copies white; already sold out. For find it, google is your friend.



Desperate - 12''[SWEDEN - 2011]
4.Varlden Vi Lever I
5.Demokrati?
6.Love Song
7.Skansk Javla Vinter
8.Carnival In Rio (Mob 47)
Download Excellent I just nab home. Usurp are Boston, a city known for having led groups to the reputation sulfureuse.Pour style, it sounds power violence, alternating voices screaming and raucous music very fast and furious break, this is what rob me. One more time thank you Mike.
THEFT - Demo [USA - 2010]
01 - Intro - Facial Apocalypse
02 - Fuck city
03 - Thunderhead
04 - Tallow moss and bone
05 - Glueniverse Being realms
06 - Tut tut, it looks like snakes
Download Is it better now? or before? I dunno and frankly I do not care, anyway you can not go back.
Hot Mess is a group of girls from DC. These girls have played in before hand and Cuddle Deathrats. Their songs sound a bit emo, just enough for me, always with the speed hardcore punk behind. I found this description by them - even on a web page.

Two of the Best Ways to describe us are by a) That Our patch features a cutesy / raunchy DIVA cup spilling out it's bloody happy to spell out the Name, "Hot Mess" and b) When playing a show at a dive bar in Baltimore, we were consistently annoyed by ignorant asshole dudes all night and the lead singer KC said to them “I fight harder than you and I fuck harder than you”…and yeah, well I think that speaks to our attitude pretty well.
HOT MESS - Demo [USA - 2010] 1. bored of you 01:32 2. consent 01:31
3. damage 01:56
4. laissez-faire 02:00
5. scream so they have to hear you 02:06

0 comments:

Post a Comment